10 Wholly Wholesome Habits
1. Sleep well.
2. Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.
3. Stay adequately hydrated at all times.
4. Sit less, stand and move more.
5. Use safety gear when you should (seatbelts, crash helmets, squat racks…)
6. Brush and floss your teeth regularly.
7. Don’t abuse recreational ‘drugs’. These may include tobacco, alcohol, narcotics, sugar, fast food, and electronic gadgets.
8. Train, rather than exercise. Set goals and work hard to beat them.
9. Get outside as often as you can. Nature heals.
10. Be still. Meditate.